Summary & Quiz Preview
Well done! You've made it through all of the assembly videos and training material. You're all but ready to take the Area Rep Quiz and demonstrate that you're ready to become an Area Rep!
For your easy reference, here are links to all of the training pages you've just been through (in case you want to go back and review any of this information):
- Overview: About Sunset Pergola Kits
- Assembly Step 1: Layout and Cutting
- Assembly Step 2: Install Post Mounts to a Secure Base
- Assembly Step 3: Install Columns Over Post Mounts
- Assembly Step 4: Attach the Pergola Ledger to the Home
- Assembly Step 5: Install Beams
- Assembly Step 6: Attach Rafters
- Assembly Step 7: Attach Purlin Holders
- Assembly Step 8: Install Shade Purlins
- Assembly Step 9: End Caps and Finishing
If you're still a little hazy on any of the above steps, it would probably be a good idea to go back and review that step again before taking the quiz. Additionally, you may want to review these pages as well:
- SPK Materials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Assembly Information and FAQs (note: the videos shown on this page are the videos you just watched)
- SPK Buying Guide
Ready to Ace This Quiz?
Click here (opens in a new tab) to begin the Area Rep Quiz. Remember, in order to become an Area Rep, you need to score at least an 80% on the quiz. But don't sweat it too much... you can take the quiz multiple times if you need to.